Motor Vehicle Forms
There are a number of forms available from the NYS Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). The following links will open a new browser window and take you to the NYS DMV website. Getting the forms directly from the source will ensure you always have the most recent version of these forms.
Some of these links will take you to pages containing more than just the form you are requesting.
- DS7 – Request for Driver Review
- FS25 – Request for Insurance Information
- ID44 – Proof of Identification
- MV58a – Certificate of Employment for Junior Drivers
- MV82 – Vehicle Registration Form
- MV104 – Motorist Accident Report
Get your accident report online using CRASHDOCS.ORG.
Have the following information ready:
- Complaint number given to you by the officer taking your report
- Last name of the party involved
- Date of the accident.
Accident reports are not available for immediate access. They must first go through an approval process.